You Are The Headliner
One of the most essential components to the magic at EDC is your own involvement. Our performers aren't the only ones in costume; it's your own creativity that helps breathe life into each festival. This is your chance to show us your most creative side and contribute to the show! We can't wait to see all of you at EDC this year, and are unbelievably excited to see how your costumes and outfits turn out.
Stay tuned for information on how you can win prizes for being among the best-dressed people on the speedway. We're going to be setting up something special for those that go the extra mile for EDC styles and costumes, and you won't want to miss out.
Special Outfit Guidelines:
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- NO Police, Fire Dept., or Security Costumes
- NO Realistic Medical or Paramedic uniforms
- NO Hard/Rigid or Ceramic Masks
- NO Weapons or Weapon Accessories (Fake or Authentic), including axes, knives, swords, guns.
- NO Large Wands or Staffs
- NO Violent Props, including crops, whips, ropes, chains or tethers.
- NO Sharp Metal, Spikes
- NO Plush Items in your costume
- OK EL Wire
- OK Festive decoration