Electric Daisy Carnival Puerto Rico

ArrowsOn the Road to VegasArrows



Will I be able to enter the festival at anytime?

As long as you have a ticket card in hand that has not been scanned you will be able to enter the event from the moment it opens until the time the event ends.

What time does EDC start?


Will you be posting set times in advance?

Yes. Set times will be posted on this web site, on Insomniac social media sites and in the EDC mobile app on the days leading up to the festival. Set times will also be on the festival guide that is passed out upon entry. We will send an email to everyone who signed up for Insomniac email updates once the schedule is posted, so be sure to sign up. (LINE UP SUBJECT TO CHANGE).

Where can I find the set times?

Set times can be found on the Music page on this website.

Will there be a festival map available ahead of time so I can see stage locations, food courts, bathroom areas etc?

Yes. An online version as well as a printable version will be released on this site before the festival. The EDC mobile app will include an interactive map. The festival guide that will be passed out upon entry will also contain the map.

Where is the closest airport?

San Juan International Airport
Carolina 00979
Puerto Rico
(787) 253-3840 Website

Can I enter, leave and re-enter EDC?

Once you leave the site, there is no re-entry unless you buy a new ticket.

I'm a photographer. Who do I arrange a photo pass through?

Please use the online press submission form. Do not email your request.

Are you hiring people to work or volunteer at the event?

Volunteer spots are very limited but you can inquire through the email address on the Get Connected page.

Can I pass out flyers at the festival?

Only at the close of the show each night outside the gates. Anyone putting up posters in the neighborhood will not be allowed to promote any time during the event.

Will there be ATM machines?

Yes, there will be ATMs both inside and outside the venue grounds. ATM locations will be clearly marked on the festival guide and the map found on the EDC mobile app.

Will there be parking?

There will be plenty of parking on the festival grounds. You car cannot be left in the parking lots during non festival hours.

Can I sleep in my car in the parking lot?

Sorry, sleeping in cars in parking lots is not permitted for anyone.

I love taking pictures, can I bring my camera?

You may bring your small non-professional still camera. (no removable lenses)

What does the ticket look like?

Tickets are printed on ticket paper stock and have multiple security features. Please do not purchase other forms of tickets and only purchase from authorized sellers. Each day of the festival has a separate ticket.

Will tickets sell out?

There is always a chance that the event will sell out in which case no more tickets will be sold. We recommend purchasing early so that you can rest assured you will be able to attend. Some ticket types have smaller quantities and will sell out more quickly than others.

Will tickets be sold at the event?

If the festival does not sell out in advance, tickets will be available at the box office at a higher price on show dates. Do not buy tickets from scalpers. Beware of frauds.

Are ticket prices going to increase from where they are now?

Yes, they will go up in price level as allotted ticket amounts are sold.

If I buy from an authorized retail location, will I get a physical ticket that will gain me admittance?

Yes, you will get a physical ticket.

I ordered my tickets to be shipped to me and it's the week of the event! Where are they?!

If this happens, please email help@flavorus.com

Why can't I have tickets shipped to an address other than my billing address?

To help prevent fraud, tickets are only shipped to the billing address.

What kind of ID do I need to consume alcohol?

Acceptable Forms of Identification for Entry

  • - any U.S. government issued driver's license
  • - A U.S. or foreign government issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth.

Unacceptable Forms of Identification for Entry

  • - School identification.
  • - Consular identification.
  • - Licenses issued in countries other than the U.S.
  • - Expired identification of any kind.
My ID was lost/stolen. What can I use to prove that I am at least 18 years old?

If you have a passport, security will accept all government issued passports. Expired government issued identification will only be accepted WITH temporary DMV documentation that is valid and proves you are going to receive a new valid ID.

What do I do if my ID expired and I do not think I will receive a new one in time?

Please bring your expired ID AND your temporary DMV documentation that proves your ID is being renewed.

Can I use a consular ID or foreign government issued drivers license?

Security will not accept consular identification or a foreign government issued drivers license. They will accept any foreign government issued passport provided it has a photo, name and date of birth on it. A passport can be acquired by scheduling an appointment with your local consulate office.

What are acceptable forms of ID to purchase alcohol?

Any U.S. government issued driver's license

FAQ Photo Gallery Experience