1 MetLife Stadium Drive East Rutherford, NJ 07073
Directions to MetLife
MetLife Stadium is easily accessible by car and bordered by major roadways including the New Jersey Turnpike. It is important to note that there have been significant improvements made to the infrastructure, external roadways and signage that support the Sports Complex.
From the George Washington Bridge
Take the George Washington Bridge to the New Jersey Turnpike South. Take the Turnpike's western spur to one of the Sports Complex's exits, 16W or 18W. These exits provide direct access to the Sports Complex parking areas.
From New York City and points east
Take the Lincoln Tunnel and follow signs for Route 3 West. Take Route 3 West to the Sports Complex.
Traveling North on the New Jersey Turnpike
Follow the Western Spur towards GW Bridge (Sports Complex to Exit 16W), which provides direct access to Sports Complex parking areas. If the roadway is congested, use the eastern turnpike spur (Lincoln Tunnel) to exit 16E to take Route 3 West which provides direct access to the Sports Complex parking areas.
Traveling South on the Garden State Parkway
Garden State Parkway South to exit 163 (Route 17). Follow Route 17 to Paterson Plank Road. Take Paterson Plank Road east to the Sports Complex.
Traveling North on the Garden State Parkway
Garden State Parkway North to exit 153A (Route 3). Follow Route 3 East to the Sports Complex.
From the West - I - 80
1. Merge onto I-80 East
2. Continue onto US-46 East
3. Make a slight right at NJ-3 East
4. Follow signs to the Sports Complex
From the East - I - 80
1. Merge onto I-80 West 2. Proceed to Route 17 South to Paterson Plank Road 3. Follow signs to the Sports Complex
From West I - 78
1. Take I-78 East (Express) Toward Newark
2. Take Exit onto I-95 North
3. Take Exit 16 W for NJ Route 3 toward Secaucus / Rutherford / Sports Complex
From NJ Route 24
1. Take Route 24 East
2. Take I-78 East (Express) Toward Newark
3. Take Exit onto I-95 North
4. Take Exit 16 W for NJ Route 3 toward Secaucus / Rutherford / Sports Complex
A large series of paid parking lots surrounding the venue will be available to you. Please bring cash or credit card if you wish to park at the festival. The venue lots will be well lit and patrolled by security teams during the hours of the event. Parking is at the vehicle owner's risk.
Parking is $30 for cars, $90 for buses.